Monday, March 19, 2012

City Hunter (A Review)



Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho) works at the Blue House's National Communication Network Team and received his Ph.D at M.I.T. While, Kim Na Na (Park Min Young) is a bodyguard at the South Korean president's residence or The Blue House . Na Na lost her parents by car accident and since then she made a living by doing different kinds of part time jobs. When she became a bodyguard at the Blue House, she fell in love with Lee Yoon Sung.
The chemistry of Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young is amazing. I was really attached and drawn to the characters. If you are fond of action and romance at the same time, this drama is the perfect one for you.
I think I fell in love with Lee Min Ho because I really love his character.
City Hunter is really a must-see drama for everyone. I am sure you will all get hooked into it. 

2 comments:

  1. it's the highest-budgeted korean drama, reports say...I just don't like the ending... it could have been better if they added more twists on other sub-plots (e.g. Lee Yoon Sung's relationship to his biological father-the president) ...I also hate the prosecutor being killed that way (they should have let him live)...nyway, I enjoyed it... this drama deserves 9 out of 10... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it should have been better if they didn't kill the prosecutor and there should have been more twists on the relationship of Lee Yoon Sung and his father to add more drama.

    ReplyDelete