Sunday, November 27, 2011

Boy Abunda's The Bottomline

I am a fan of the one year old reality talk show "The Bottomline" because I admire how Boy conducts his interviews to the most controversial and influential personalities not only in the country but abroad as well.

One thing more, the concept of the said show is not the usual type of a reality talk show wherein it's just between the interviewer and interviewee. I love the discussion part of the bottomliners because I get to hear variety of views and opinions from different opinionated people and there I am learning. I am fascinated on how Boy was able to get frank and honest answers from the guests because not all talk show hosts have this ability. The bottomline is, more power to the country's King of Talk, Boy Abunda.

No comments:

Post a Comment