Tuesday, September 20, 2011

LETTING GO OF A GRUDGE

         It is very easy to tell someone to just forget and move on after a not-so-good incident. But based on my experience, it is easier said than done. No matter how much you tell yourself to feel ok, it pains you. And one of my weaknesses really is to easily let go. 










There are times that I wanted to keep on talking just to burst out the pain and anger within me but at times I feel better if I just keep quiet.
     My hubby is always the person I talked to if I have problems that keep on bothering me. 




He used to tell me to just forget and move on and he always reminds me the fact that everybody is experiencing such. It doesn’t matter how big or small your problems are what matters most is your ability to deal with them.
     Problems are just spices of life to make us stronger and better persons. Let’s just take them positively and treat them as an avenue to learn new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment