Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Working Mom

     Being a working mom is not really easy. 








You really have to fix your schedule to make sure that nothing is forgotten. You have to wake up early in the morning to attend to your child's needs like feeding him, bathing him, preparing his milk and bottles, giving his vitamins, giving reminders to "yaya" and a lot more. 








After that, you have to be in a hurry because you're almost late at work. You don't even have so much time to fix yourself (I usually go to work with my hair uncombed). Then, at lunch break I am again in a hurry to go home because I only have one hour break. As soon as I arrived home, I have to feed my baby and then eat my lunch after and while eating I'll ask "yaya" what happened the whole morning and then give new reminders again for the afternoon. After a 5-minute preparation, I'll kiss my baby and then go to work again. 



     At 6PM, time to go home again. Upon arriving home, I'll kiss & hug my baby and ask about his activities the whole afternoon while "yaya" prepares our dinner.  




After dinner, I have to bath baby again and get him ready for sleep. When he's already asleep it doesn't mean "sleeping time" for me also but time to pick his toys scattered everywhere and time to prepare his milk and bottles while "yaya" is busy washing the dishes and other household chores. After everything is put into place I still get to watch a little of my favorite "teleserye" then time to go to sleep. But at times, I get to sleep very very late because fortunately "daddy" has a signal and since we seldom communicate because of the nature of his work we really text a lot and even talk for an hour or longer (if luckily, there are phone cards vendor nearby the port). 



     But even if I seldom enjoy the pleasure of sleeping for longer hours; even if there are times that I neglect myself just to make sure my baby is always fine still I feel contented and happy because I had the chance to become a mother and experience the "JOY" of it.  
     And having my baby is a blessing that I'll treasure for the rest of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment