Friday, September 09, 2011

"Mom"

Being a mom is very fulfilling. It is a priceless job.




It is a trial and error thing. We get to discover a lot of things. At first, I was really worried (btw, I am a first time mom) because there are so many questions on my mind. But as I go along, I discovered that it is not as difficult as I have thought it would be because it is a learning process.


Sometimes, we can do things correctly at first try but sometimes we don't. But like what I've said, things can be learned. And committing mistakes is not a grave sin because we are just human in the first place. No matter how much we try to become a perfect mom there will really come a time that things will not happen the way it should be.


But this doesn't mean we can no longer become perfect moms; we still can because there will always be second chances. We can always correct things, and that's one of the beauty of being a mom. If at first, our strategy didn't work out well then we can change it and  try a new one until we will be able to do the most appropriate one.


Being a mom is not temporary, it won't stop when our child is already 5 year-old, 12 year-old or 30 year-old; we can't resign, have a break or take a leave either. It is a lifetime one.


Kudos to all the moms out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment